Linear drive for demanding applications
The LD1000 linear drive stands out due to its high performance and extremely durable construction. Thanks to its high push and pull forces of up to 10000 N and a maximum stroke length of 1000 mm, it is the ideal solution for demanding applications in the agricultural and off-highway sectors. Its potential areas of application include:
- Agricultural and municipal machines: self-propelled harvesters, round balers, transportation vehicles and plant protection equipment
- Mobile and stationary applications
- Dosing mechanisms: Feed mixing systems
- Opening and closing mechanisms: Selection or storage technology
Fast and reliable linear drive with an integrated control system
The LD1000 has a highly resistant housing made of
die-cast aluminium with a super robust support tube made of anodised aluminium
combined with a stainless-steel stroke pipe. The stroke length range starts
from 100 up to 1000 mm. The linear drive features a fast adjustment speed of
maximum 100 mm/s. The LD1000 is powered by maintenance-free 12 and 24 volt DC
motors, to ensure a maximum of performance and reliability. The integrated
control system enables precise adjustment of individual motion profiles and
Use in extreme conditions
Due to having the maximum protection level of IP69K,
the linear drive can withstand even extreme environmental conditions. It is not
only protected against dust and penetrating water at high pressure but is also
heat- and cold-resistant: The linear drive can even withstand temperatures of
-20 to +65 degrees Celsius during operation. Moreover, it is unaffected by
radiation from the sun. The linear drive is made-to-last thanks to this
protective equipment and its durable mechanics. The LD1000 is optionally
available with a digital positional feedback system, end stop signals as well
as a bus system.
The LD1000 linear drive is powerful and extremely
robust. With a push stroke of 1000 mm and a force of 10,000 N, it is designed
for use in agriculture and off-highway applications. The high protection class
and the aluminium housing enable usage even in the most extreme conditions.
This provides an affordable, maintenance-free alternative to existing drives.
- All types of mobile outdoor agricultural applications, including agricultural and municipal machinery, self-driving harvesters, round balers, transport vehicles and crop protection equipment.
- All types of stationary or mobile dosage mechanisms (e.g. for feed mixing systems).
- Closing and opening mechanisms for sorting facilities (e.g. for processing and storage technology).